A leading Oil and Gas repair and maintenance company in Qatar is currently in need of:
1. Planning Engineer
– Coordinate with all Project managers to produce a standard report as follows.
– Schedule, Planning, Current project manpower and forecasted manpower, Project specific highlights and concerns, Detailed data on project subcontracts and hired plant & equipment.
– Review all applicable specifications, codes and standards including all documents of external origin.
– Liaise with all superintendents and QA/QC personnel in the preparation of Job Cards.
– Control revisions of job cards and contract review documents and ensure timely issue of the same to the concerned supervisors.
– Ensure appropriate drawings & reference documents are available to all concerned
– Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
– Monitoring and tracking project progress.
– Resource levelling
– Preparation of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for each Projects.
– Coordinate with the engineering, procurement and project team to ensure that project schedules are met.
– Preparations of weekly and monthly report liaise with other -Divisions for data collection.
– Knowledge of productivity factors, manpower and equipment calculation.
2. Estimators- Mechanical & Valves
– Experienced in maintenance of oil and gas valves, turbines, various types of pumps such as centrifugal pump, submersible pumps, gas turbines, heat exchangers.
– Oil and Gas, facility management, repair and maintenance companies
Send your updated CVs or recommend colleagues to
Mention the POSITION in the subject and provide the following details:
– Current Salary Package
– Expected Salary
– Notice Period