We are Hiring :
We are looking for below positions
Motor Rewind Technician
• Rewind various kinds of electromechanical equipment.
• Preferred minimum level of education: High School Diploma.
• Basic Mechanical aptitude.
• Must be detailed oriented and work neatly
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Ability to understand, perform and retain various skill-related training and operational and safety procedures.
• Inspect various kinds of electromechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions.
• Perform the activities of Stator press, straightening, winding, varnishing, install lead wire, motor assembly, and dismantle ESP equipment (Motor/Stator) and testing.
• Test condition of windings according to EASA AR100.
• Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect renewed parts for hidden, structural damage or unusual conditions.
• Rewind various kinds of electromechanical equipment, including but not limited to: singlephase, three-phase, DC fields, armatures, wound rotors, and transformers.
• Insulating techniques and/or requirements during rewinding.
• Performs under minimum supervision, tasks of substantial variety or complexity which requires a masterly knowledge of winding and assembly techniques, materials, tools and equipment.
• Test rewound electromechanical equipment according to EASA AR100 and document test results.
• Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
• Keep accurate and organized all the documentation involved in the development of plant operations and satellite workshops.
• Make cleaning job in the workshop areas.
• Assist in training new employees, assigning jobs, and check quality of others’ work.
• Observe all safety procedures and use proper protective gear (especially eye and ear protection).
• Operate specialized repair and testing equipment, including but not limited to: winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift trucks, brazing units, dip tanks, VPI systems, and various handheld power and non-power tools.
please send your cv to