Marketing Executive – Product
Jotun’s story in the Middle East, India and Africa (MEIA) region began in 1962, and has grown to include 18 legal entities committed to achieving success and growth of the Jotun Group. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Paints Qatar W.L.L., established in 1985, is one of the key markets within the MEIA region. With a sales office, warehouse and a rapidly growing team, we aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in Qatar through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.
Support effective implementation of marketing strategies through analysing market insights and plans, interacting with internal and external stakeholders, coordinating and executing promotional activities and product positioning in line with region and/or segment direction in order to support sales growth targets and enhance brand awareness.
• Support the development and implementation of marketing plans
• Manage and execute communication on relevant digital and social media, including company websites and intranet sites
• Secure local implementation of concepts, product or brand strategies as well as targeted campaigns and launches
• Assist in creating localised brand campaigns and activities
• Responsible for implementation of local promotional programs
• Manage external agencies
• Responsible for providing market data for analysing sales performance and product positioning
• Responsible for handling administrative marketing tasks such as legal approvals, documentation, etc.
• Prepare and manage the ordering of marketing materials
• Build relationship with relevant suppliers, customers or other stakeholders
• Responsible for understanding sales performance and product positioning in the market by analysing market data
• Responsible for increasing brand awareness by implementing Company’s strategies, policies and localizing regional initiatives to achieve targeted market share.
Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.):
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND WHAT WE OFFER
What we offer:
Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
A friendly and supportive working environment.
A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high-quality products.
An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
What we are looking for:
Knowledge of marketing and products.
Jotun Paints Qatar W.L.L.
Scope Of Work:
CLOSING DATE (dd.mm.yyyy)
Hishmeh, Celine, HR Executive, email@example.com